Monday 10 July 2017

Seeing Stars!

Theme Week 19 - Seeing Stars!


Hi everyone! It's my day to post at Stamp AnnieThing and I have a fun card to share. 
I used the Annie - You Did It! stamp set for my challenge card. The theme for this challenge is "Seeing Stars"




I started this card with a standard A2 card base and created a simple background using my Clarity stencil brushes, Hickory Smoke Distress Ink, and the Star Shower stencil from The Crafters Workshop. The Clarity stencil brushes are amazing for doing subtle backgrounds with your inks.
I went through my scrap bin and found the perfect piece of diagonal striped patterned paper that I paired with a scrap of black glitter paper. I decided to do some repeat stamping using the sentiment that comes with the stamp set. I used different shades of blue and stamped the sentiment vertical following the line of the pattern paper. 

I stamped Annie - You Did It! with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on my favourite Copic friendly paper Hammermill 100lb and coloured her up with Copic markers. 

To finish, I took my corner chopper and rounded the top left and bottom right corners of the card. I also added some black Nuvo drops for some extra detail. 

I hope you all liked my card for today and thanks for visiting!

Until next time - Stephen



1 comment: