Friday 10 April 2020

Having fun with Whimsy Stamps and Stamp Anniething

Hi Friends!
I was invited to take part in a a fun challenge and blog hop! The challenge was to use the Altas Jar stamp set from Whimsy Stamps and to pair it with any Stamp Anniething image of my choice. OH! we also had to include a water element a well.


If you have been following me for some time you know my cards usually feature a lot of layers so I also wanted to challenge myself even more by creating a one layer card.

For my card, I used the stamps from the Camping Themed Bundle by Stamp Anniething and I also used images from the Under the Sea themed Bundle also by Stamp Anniething 
Everything was coloured using Copic markers and then some added details using coloured pencils.

I had so much fun taking part in this challenge and can honestly say I grew as a colourist by stepping outside of my comfort zone.

Be sure to hop along to see some seriously amazing creations by these talented ladies



Until Next Time - Stephen 

Products used:

Atlas Jar clear stamp set from Whimsy Stamps 
Camping Bundle from Stamp Anniething 
Under the Sea Bundle from Stamp Anniething 

1 comment: