Wednesday 19 July 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie - Let them Eat Cupcakes pt 2

Happy Wednesday friends! As you know I created a card that I shared with you on Monday that used the "Let them Eat Cupcakes" stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I loved the stamp set so much that I coloured all the images in the set and ended up creating two very different cards, the second which I am sharing with you today.



I coloured her using my Copic markers with the following colours
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, E93
Hair - E47, E44, YR27, YR23, YR21
Vest/Headband - R39, R37, R35, R32
Shirt/Shoes - BG49, BG45
Pants - T10, T8, T6, T4

To create the background, I used the Triangle Turnabout background stamp by Concord & 9th. If you haven't seen this unique stamp in action, check out the video here 

I used the "Happy" die cut from the "Happy Greetings" die set from MFT and popped it up with fun foam to give it added dimension  For some added detail, I used some clear Nuvo crystal drops overtop of the letters to add some extra shine. I then cut out the "Sentiment Label Strip" die cut and adhered the word "Happy" to it and then stamped "Birthday" underneath. I think it adds a fun touch to the card yet doesn't take away from the image I coloured. 


I hope you like todays card!

Until next time - Stephen



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! The background is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am wantin. To play around with that background stamp some more. Maybe with some heat embossing

      Delete
  2. Love the stamp and the background is great

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete