Friday 15 December 2017

Bellariffic Fridays - Winter White challenge

Happy Friday! 
There are so many reasons to be exited about Fridays but one in particular I always look forward to is Bellariffic Fridays over on the Stamping Bella blog. I love challenges because they always put you outside of your comfort zone and make you create differently. This weeks challenge was a Winter White challenge. 


I decided to use the Buddy and Jolly stamp set from Stamping Bella. This is one of the first sets I got from Stamping Bella and I feel it is so adaptable...you can colour the elves in traditional Christmas colours or do like I did and colour them in non traditional colours...switch up the sentiment and you have a card that is perfect for any chilly occasion.

I started by masking of a rectangle section on my card stock and ink blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink inside the masked off area. I then outlined the newly ink blended area with a silver gel pen and stamped the sentiment included in the stamp set. For some added detail, I used a white gel pen and added some dots as well as used the Snow Marker by Marvy to create the snow that Buddy is standing on. To finish off the card, I used silver sparkle paper to further frame the card.

I coloured Buddy using my copic markers using the following colours.
Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Outfit - BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01, BG000, Y17, Y15, Y11
Hair/Coffee - E37, E35

I hope you enjoyed my card creation and be sure to check out the Stamping Bella blog to see what the other design team members created.  

Until Next Time - Stephen



No comments:

Post a Comment