Sunday 14 January 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps January Release Hop




Hi Friends! Today we are celebrating the amazing release of ALL of the NEW January Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

ALL FOUR new sets are NOW available in the Kraftin' Kimmie Shop! I've linked all the new stamp sets below if you would like to check any of them out.

Today I coloured up an image from the new Girl Power stamp set and used pattern paper from Doodlebug to create a bright and simple card that is sure to brighten anyones day. 


And as a refresher, Here are the cards I created for the January 2018 release. I have directly linked all the stamp sets if there is one in particular you really want...but if you are like me, you will probably want them all LOL

Day 1 - Stacey Slapshop
Day 2 - Furry Angels 
Day 3 - Girl Power

Day 4 - Happy Thoughts 



No comments:

Post a Comment