Friday 11 May 2018

Kraftin' kimmie Stamps May Sneak Peeks - Day 3


Welcome back again to 
Day THREE of the MAY release
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

We have TWO new stamp sets from artist Annie Rodrigue and REMEMBER that these are some of the last images.
As she has chosen not to design stamps anymore and has ended her contract, we can no longer restock/reorder ANY of her stamp sets. Once these sell out, they are gone for good so be sure to snap them up!

The first one is BUFFY BINGEWATCHER!

And the second set is BUSY BEATRICE!

And here are my card creations using these amazing stamp sets



Some of the Krafty Krew design team members have some great designs to share with you today featuring these cute stamps! Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because one lucky commenter will WIN a $10 gift voucher to the krafty shop! 
Plus we're doing a GIVEAWAY of the ENTIRE release on the Krafty Friends facebook page! 

The winners will be announced at the party so don't miss it!

26 comments:

  1. I love these sets and both your cards, they are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The multitasking one is AMAZING! I love the background you did! Also really enjoying your use of sequins lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love how you do the hair colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Your cards are AMAZING! Love how you made the first card into a movie theme and the design on the second card is awesome too! Your colouring is absolutely STUNNING! I have to have these new stamps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creative style. Both of these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards! Great job coloring them too! The multi-tasking one is hysterical! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It cracks me up too! Just had to use that sentiment from the stamp set

      Delete
  8. Cute cards, need/want those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooo much better at fussy cutting then me.. Great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I cheated with my scan n cut machine...I did do a bit of fussy cutting with an craft knife...just a tiny bit lol

      Delete
  10. I love your cards the backgrounds are awesome!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks! I had a lot of fun creating them

      Delete