Wednesday, 31 October 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday Friends!!!
Welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!


Each week one of the amazing design team members from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps posts a creation to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week its my turn to share and I decided to use the Heavenly Holiday 
clear stamp set!

Coloured with Copic makers, background is created using Krafty Kolours Inks in Yummy Yellow, Ruby Red, and Marvellous Mocha 

I stamped out the image with Wicked Black ink and coloured it up using Copic markers.
The background was created by masking off the image then ink blending using a stencil with Ruby Red and Yummy Yellow Krafty Kolour inks. To achieve that vintage feel, I ink blended the edges with Marvellous Mocha ink.

As an added bonus Kimmie has put the 

Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!

Happy Kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment