Thursday 6 December 2018

Otter-ly Adorable!!


I must admit, the moment I first laid eyes on the "From the Otter Side" stamp set I fell in LOOOOVE! This set is so fun to colour and I was so excited to get to create another project using it. 
With the holidays approaching, I love creating clean and simple  card designs and I feel like "From the Otter Side" lends itself perfectly to that.
To create my card, I started by ink blending a background using Purple PansyMermaid Melody, and Bubbly Blue Krafty Kolour inks. To achieve the water droplet effect, I used an aqua painter that is filled with bleach and simply dropped the water and bleach mixture onto the ink blended background.
To colour the super sweet otter, I used the following Copic markers E49, E47, E57, E35.
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season and that you all get some time to get Krafty!!
Hugs 
- Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment