Tuesday 26 February 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Skrappy Challenge

Hi Friends!
Today we challenge YOU to make Anything BUT a Card!!!
For this challenge you can make anything you wanna....except a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...you name it!!

Just make sure to include a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and make sure it's a NEW creation! One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the Kraftin' Kimmie shop!

So I decided to create a gift bag today. I coloured up the cute Giraffe image from the Wild World stamp set with Copic markers. I did some ink blending with Krafty Kolours hybrid inks and added a splattering of perfect pearls and water mixture. The die to create the box is from Lawn Fawn...I can't remember the name but it is a few years old and I'm not positive its still available. to finish off my gift bag, I added some gold thread. 


Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!!
Happy Kraftin'!

Stephen 

No comments:

Post a Comment