Saturday 22 June 2019

No Pattern Paper Challenge


Hi Friends! 
Today I have a card to share with you that I created as part of a challenge from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps 
This weeks challenge is "No Pattern Paper"


I created a scene card using the "Make A Wish" stamp set. 
The images were coloured with Copic markers then masked off so I could do the background. The entire background was done by ink blending using Krafty Kolours hybrid inks and the Krafty Scenery Stencil. 
To finish off my card, I added some details using a white gel pen, a heat embossed sentiment on a banner, and a few iridescent sequin for good measure. 
I hope you like my card creation for today!
Until next time - Stephen  

Supplies Used:
(Totally Taupe, Creamy Caramel, Marvellous Mocha, Lovely Lagoon, Salty Sea, Sparkling Sapphire)
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I love it tooo. awesome design, beautiful coloring! Your sky is totally beautiful.

    ReplyDelete