Tuesday 30 July 2019

Troll Trouble - Skrappy Challenge

Hi Friends!
We are kicking off another "Skrappy Challenge" over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
We challenge you to make anything but a card


I decided to make a tag for this months Skrappy challenge 
I coloured up this extra sweet image from the Troll Trouble stamp set with Copic markers
Next, I diecut out some watercolour cardstock using a circle stitched die and did some ink smooshing to create a fun yet quick background. The sentiment was stamped onto a stitched banner diecut and then I added a few enamel dots for a little something something ;)
I hope you like my creation for today!
Until next time - Stephen 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Stephen! OH! I certainly love your creation! all about it! your background is totally awesome! not to mention your fabulous coloring of this cutie. have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete