Sunday 20 October 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - October 2019 Release Blog Hop

Hi Friends!
Today we are celebrating the October 2019 release from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
The entire release is now available in the Kraftin' Kimmie online store


Sadly this will be my last project I share with you as a Kraftin' Kimmie design team member. I have decided to step down, which I am sad about but this allows me the time to focus on some exciting new things that I hope to share with you in the near future. So if you arnt subscribed to my blog, please be sure to do so as I have some exciting announcements to share in the near future. 

It has been a blast!

Until next time - Stephen 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Stephen I love your work..I love your tag and I am excited to get my stencil and set!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! With a tag like that, who needs a bow on a gift! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do amazing things wherever your path leads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the wall, and the texture. Such a cute backdrop for his singing!

    ReplyDelete