Tuesday 5 January 2021

Yay! Finally!

Hi Friends!
I am back with another card creation...I must say I have been on a real creative swing these past few days and it feels amazing. I have been busy working on design team project but also sneaking in some time to colour up other images that I love. Back in May, my wonderful friend Sandy Boone over at Three Room Studio Stamps sent me the most amazing care Package. In it was the "Yay!" stamp set...I must say I have never seen a stamp set like it before (if you haven't checked out her stamps, you are truly missing out)...just looking at it sparked joy. I went back to work shortly after receiving her care package and sadly it sat on my desk for far too long waiting for me to colour it up. 


I coloured her up using Copic markers, I even attempted a pattern on her shirt using my markers to create a heart pattern. The card layout was kept simple to keep the emphasis on my coloured image. I did some simple ink blending and splattering behind the tag in order to ground the tag and image more against the stark white background. To finish off my card, I stamped the sentiment "Finally" and heat embossed it using white embossing powder and added some iridescent sequins for that little bit of sparkle.

Until nest time...
Stephen

Products used:

 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Stephen
    I simply love your coloring and please do a craft room tour when you have time. tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete