Monday 3 May 2021

My Favorite Things - My Neighbourhood & Goal Getter


Hi Friends!
Welcome back for the final day of the of the May 2021 release countdown from My Favorite Things. Today I have two cards to share with you today…as always MFT always outdoes themselves with their releases and I just couldn’t decide what I wanted to feature today, so I created two projects for you. 
For my first project, I used the My Neighborhood Die-namics. I die cut some Gravel Grey card stock for the houses and then did a secondary cut with Black Licorice card stock.  

Next, I used the Ray Of Light Stencil and created a rainbow using Distress Inks. I stamped the sentiment from the Right At Home stamp set using some black ink. To finish my card, I added a small strip of the Black and White Stripes paper pad and added some jelly dots in rainbow order.

For my second card today, I used the Pure Innocence Champ stamp set. I stamped and coloured this cute little dude up with Copic markers and cut him out with the coordinating Die-namics.  

I pulled the largest die from the Jumbo Fishtail Flags Die-namics to cut out some Amarena Cherry card stock. I used the Ray Of Light stencil again and ink blended some red and black inks overtop to create a dramatic backdrop for the image. 

To finish off my card, I stamped the Scattered Triangles background stamp onto some Cement Grey card stock using Gravel Grey ink from My Favorite Things and added some stars that I cut out from the Star Pops Die-namics.

We will see you tomorrow for the final day of the May 2021 release countdown.

Always follow your creative heart

2 comments:

  1. Dear Stephen
    Love your coloring skills and I can learn a lot from you. Tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete