Monday 19 July 2021

Miss Tiina Release Countdown - Day 1

Hi Friends!
Welcome to day one of the Miss Tiina release from My Favorite Things!

I created a quick and easy card project today using some of the gorgeous new goodies that will be available tomorrow in the MFT online shop.


I started by ink blending a piece of white cardstock using Distress Oxide inks (Scattered Straw, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet) and then splashing it with droplets of water and Perfect Pearls. Once it was dried, I ran the ink blended piece through my die cutting machine using the new Hello Sunshine Die-namics. I then placed a fresh piece of white cardstock behind to allows the words to pop. I added a yellow piece of card stock behind the completed piece to give it a pop of colour and to help frame the front panel.

To finish off my card, I pulled a sheet of pattern paper from the new and absolute must have Rainbow Plaid 6x6 pattern paper pad. The plaid pattern paper is the perfect background and I love how it complements my ink blended piece. For that little something something , I overlaid a vellum diecut using the Full Sun Die-namics.

I hope you like my card creation for today. We will see you tomorrow with some more inspiration using more of the new Miss Tiina release goodies! 

 

Always follow your creative heart

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Stephen! Love the colours you pulled from the paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is gorgeous and I love the vellum sun over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. The color blend surprised me. Not one I would have thought of, but I love the results.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at plaid.... wonderful blending and I love that sun! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layered vellum sun over your sentiment. And the plaid rocks this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the inked background.

    ReplyDelete