Saturday 4 September 2021

MFT September Release Countdown - Day 3

Hi Friends!

Welcome to the My Favorite Things September Release Countdown. Over the next 3 days, I will be showcasing a variety of amazing new goodies that will be available in the MFT online shop on Tuesday September 7th @ 10am

I’m in the Christmas spirit with this release and I created a card that’s “purr-fact” for the cat fanatic in your life. The Meowy Christmas stamp set is filled with lots of adorable cat images that are so fun to colour up and create scenes with.


I selected a few of the images from the set, coloured them up with Copic markers and then cut them out using the coordinating Die-namics.
I wanted to play with the new Fireplace Die-namics side set and it works perfect for my Christmas kitty scene. I pulled out the Window Dressing die-namics which is perfectly sized to go with the fireplace…I am gonna have so much fun creating winter scenes using these dies. 
To create the wallpaper, I simply cut a piece of Cheerful Plaid of the 6 x 6 paper pad…that pattern paper set is the perfect addition (and must have) to your pattern paper collection. 
I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today using all the lovely new MFT goodies!
I will see you tomorrow with more previews and inspiration :)




 

Always follow your creative heart

6 comments:

  1. Dear Stephen
    The Christmas scene is elegant and you have thought about every element and your coloring is bomb.tc stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this scene. Now I think I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It’s a great set and I know I will be using it over and over

      Delete