Friday 4 March 2022

My Favorite Things - Blooming Friendship

 


Hi Friends!
Welcome to Day 4 of the March 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday March 8 at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the March release goodies, I used the perfectly sweet, "Blooming Friendship" stamp set and coordinating Die-namics as well as the “Pretty In Plaid” 6x6 pattern paper pad. 



I started by stamping out some of my favorite images from the Blooming Friendship stamp set, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.



I used the double stitched A2 rectangle Die-namics to cut a white piece of card stock then masked it in half to ink blend my grass and sky.
Next I placed my coloured and die cut images onto the card front using foam tape and then attached the panel onto some super adorable pattern paper from the Pretty in Plaid paper pad.

Products Used:

  1. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment