Wednesday 20 April 2022

My Favorite Things - Travel Buddies

Hi Friends!
I have been playing around with a bunch of recent releases from My Favorite Things and I created this cute scene card using the “Travel Buddies” stamp set and coordinating Die-namics, “Tree Builder” Die-Namics, and the “Rolling Hills” Scene Stencil.

I started by stamping out a few images from the "Travel Buddies" stamp set, coloured them up using Copic markets and then cutting out the images using the coordinating dies.  

I wanted to create a clean and simple card, so I knew I wanted my card to be on white card stock with some simple ink blending to set my scene. I used the “Rolling Hills” scene stencil to quickly create my background. I think this stencil will become most used stencil from here on out.
I then created a tree for my scene using the “Tree Builder Die-namics, cutting out white card stock and then colouring it using Copic markers. The “Tree Builder” die is really cool as you can literally create a bunch of different looking trees with just a few dies.
To finish off my card, I popped up my die cut images using foam tape and then stamped my sentiment using a black ink. 

Products Used:

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today. For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel
  1. Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment