Thursday 6 July 2017

Stamp Anniething's July Release: Day Two: Vanessa - Coconut Drink


Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's July Release!
Get your summer party hats on, this release is all about "chillin' and relaxing"



Vanessa will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I had so much fun colouring Vanessa. I wanted this card to feel like she just arrived at a sunny tropical hotel far away. I really enjoyed playing around with patterned paper... something I don't normally do in my card designs. 


Copics:
Skin - BV00, E11, E21, E00, E50, E93
Hair - E21, E33, E25, E39, E49
Headband/Top - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15
Wrap - RV19, RV14, RV13, RV10
Coconut - E55, E57, E59

Patterned Paper - Aloha from the Island Escape Collection by Kaisercraft


I hope you enjoyed our July release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments: