Tuesday 4 May 2021

MFT & Friends May 2021

Hello Hello!!!
Today is the day! The amazing May 2021 release is available for purchase from the My Favorite Things online shop. So to celebrate, we are taking one final day to showcase this awesome release.

I stamped the Freshly Picked Bouquet stamp set using VersaMark ink onto some vellum and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder, then cut it out using the coordinating Die-Namics. 

I decided to pull out my Distress Inks and Distress Oxide inks and went to town created an ink smooshed background.
I wanted this to be a Mother’s Day card for my mother-in-law, so I spelled out the word “Mom” using the new In Stitches Die-namics. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment “With Love” in white embossing powder onto a die cut piece if Poppin’ Pink card stock with the Fishtail Foundations Die-namics.

 

Always follow your creative heart

43 comments:

  1. Love the background and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love the colors and the beautiful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Steve, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous background on this festive beautiful card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Mother's Day card. The vellum looks a bit smokey. Did you do something extra to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! No, nothing extra to the vellum...I have had it for years

      Delete
  6. Incredible background and colors! I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background! I love the vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you embossed the vellum to create this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great embossing effect using vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vellum flowers and beautiful background! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing. Beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great background created for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vellum and heat embossing..wow

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layering! I love the embossed flowers on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful vellum flowers to accent the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colours and beautiful card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful Mother's Day Card! I love the organic bacground, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just gorgeous, the new release is as amazing as ever and the versatility too. Loved the background and I am sure your MIL will treasure it. Last but by no means least, great job. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful; the florals are gorgeous against your colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very artistic. I like the colors and the gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card! Great background.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well when you go to town, it's a party! Gorgeous background. The fresh picks bouquet looks wonderful on embossed vellum. Beautiful and very artistic card!

    ReplyDelete