Friday 12 January 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - January Previews Day 3



Hello Friends! Welcome to day 3 of previews for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps


Today I get to introduce to you a new stamp set designed by Emilie Goulet called, "Girl Power!" I absolutely love this stamp set...so many possibilities.


I decided to colour up the skater chick as it reminded me of a number of my friends back in my high school years. I used the following Copic markers

Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Backpack/Shorts - Y08, Y13, Y15, W2
Skateboard/Beanie - YR18, YR07, YR04, Y17
Hoodie - BG49, BG45, C5, C3

I created a very simple card layout using rectangle and square stitched dies which I accented with a strong geometric pattern paper. Of course I had to add a few gold sequins to finish off my card cause it wouldn't be a card of mine without sequin after all. 



15 comments: