Friday 9 February 2018

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – February Previews Day 2



Welcome to day 2 of previews from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps 




Today I get to share with you a beautiful stamp set called, "Welcome to the world" that was illustrated by the talented Cheryl Grant. 


As always, I stamp my images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I coloured it up using the following Copic markers

Copics:
Teddy - E79, E77, E74, E71, E70, T8, T6, T4
Skin  - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Hair - E55, E53, E51
Shirt - BG34, BG11

Once I finished colouring, I did some quick fussy cutting and added some foam tape to the back of the image for some added dimension, and adhered it to my card base. 

************************************************


You will see these sweet images in action as you hop around the Krafty blogs! Be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky commenter is going to WIN a $10 gift voucher to the krafty shop EACH DAY this week!!
Plus we're doing a GIVEAWAY of the ENTIRE release on the Krafty Friends facebook page! The winners will be announced at the party so don't miss it!

You'll get to see all the incredible creations for February as we share them each day this week! Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Sunday morning at 11am EST! We'll be checking out ALL of the three new clear stamp sets, sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of krafty fun!


20 comments:

  1. What a great simple card. I love how you embellished it with the sequins !
    Melle Clef (cindy gues)
    melleclef.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet! I love the browns you chose for the bear! ~Patti Okerstrom

    ReplyDelete