Monday 23 July 2018

Trudy - Happy Day

Hi Friends! 
Just popping in with another card to share with you. Today I decided to use Trudy - Happy Day from Stamp AnnieThing.


I kept my card clean and simple pulling the colour pallet from the pattern papers I used. 
I used the following Copic markers to colour her up

Copics
Skin -E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Hair - E79, E77, E74, E71
Skirt - V17, V15, V12
Shirt -YR04, YR07, YR18, 
Shoes - T9, T4

I did some simple ink blending using Ripe Persimmon Distress Ink to create the background using the Falling Hearts stencil.

Also, there is an awesome sale going on right now in the Stamp AnnieThing online store. All Stamps, Stencils and even dies are one SALE!!!! Now is the time to snap up those awesome Stamp AnnieThing goodies that you have been eyeing up...OH and to make things even more awesome, FREE shipping on ALL orders over $60!!
 Happy Shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment