Friday 21 September 2018

Stamp AnnieThing Ink and Stamp Release




Hi and welcome to our SPECIAL Ink and Stamp release!!
We got you covered (literally) in HYBRID INKS!
Not only do you want to color amazingly cute stamps, but you also want to use the BEST quality in inks and create some fabby background! 

Our latest additon to our line includes 19 Hybrid Color Inks and several new layering border/background stamps!

Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!

Check out our latest and greatest and how the DT shows variation to use!!

ALL ITEMS are CURRENTLY available and ready to ship to you NOW!!








`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Hi Friends! When I found out months ago that Stamp AnnieThing was launching their very own line of Inks...I can't tell you how excited I was. I decided to really put these Inks to the test by trying the most common techniques I usually use when playing around with Ink pads.

Card #1
For my first card, I decided to test how well you can layer the inks to get an blend from one colour to the next by doing basic stamping. The results impressed me...the ink stamps amazing and the colours are so vibrant. I used the Abstract Halftone boarder stamp to create this card. I felt my card needed a pop of colour so I took my mini ink pad directly to the paper to achieve the bright pink colour. Lastly, I used the Hello die and added a few iridescent sequins.  


Card #2
For my second card, I wanted to use Abstract Circles background stamp set in conjunction with Anns awesome Chibi Kid stamps to show you how great the new Boarder/Background stamps work with existing the existing line of stamps.
I love how the mod circles work with Britney - Winter Wishes stamp set


Card #3
For my final card, I decided to do some ink blending and wow...do these inks ever blend nice. I just used 2 ink colours and they blended like butter.
After I finished ink blending, I ran it through my die cutting machine with an embossing folder to achieve this awesome textured background. Of course I had to pair with with a super cute chibi image...in this case, I used Annie - You're Sweet


So there you have it, my three cards I created using the new inks and background stamps...All these products are a must for any stampers arsenal and I know I will be using them over and over again!

Until Next Time - Stephen 


No comments:

Post a Comment