Wednesday 3 October 2018

Stamp AnnieThing September Release - Day 1


Hi and welcome to our October Release!
EEK its almost Halloween and we have some cuties dressed to impress!
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils &  Dies!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!





`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I created a 5" x 5" card using the new Star card mat die to create my full moon backdrop. I coloured up the circle die cut to look like the moon using my Copic markers and some black Stamp AnnieThink ink.

 Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, she is fabulous, so cute but fun spooky. I've not heard of this stamping range before, only been crafting hands on a short time. Look forward to more peeks. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her she looks fabulous, them wings :0) layout is great too hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete