Monday 10 December 2018

Lucille - Relax and enjoy

Hi Friends!! 
Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the new theme challenge happening over in the Stamp Anniething Stampers Facebook group. The Challenge for this month is to create a Gift Card Holder.


For my card, I coloured up "Lucille - relax & enjoy" with Copic markers. Since I was creating a gift card holder, I just had to use the new "Winter Add On - Present" die that coordinates with perfectly with "Shaker Basics - set 2" die set.
I did some simple ink blending using Stamp Anniething hybrid inks to create the background of my shaker then added some iridescent sequins. I layered it on some pattern paper and stamped the sentiment that comes with the "Lucille - relax & enjoy" stamp set.

I hope you love my card creation for today!

Until next time - Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment