Tuesday 28 May 2019

I Detect A Birthday - Skrappy Challenge


Hi Friends!
Today I have something a little different to share with you. I know I mainly post card creations, but today I am throwing you all a curve ball and I have a tag creation to share with you. I actually created this tag as part of the Scrappy Challenge kicking off today over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I used the It's A Mystery stamp set and coloured up this super sweet guy with my Copic markers. I die cut out a tag using my favourite Tag die and then stencilled over the Tag die cut using the Houndstooth Stencil, Granite Grey Krafty Kolours Ink and the ever so amazing blending brushes. To finish off the card, I added a few black enamel dots.

For the Skrappy Challenge,  you can make Anything BUT a Card! You can make anything you wanna....except a card! So that means bookmarks, gifts, scrapbook pages, journal art, planner pages, tags, boxes...pretty much anything that includes a krafty Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. One lucky krafter will WIN a $20 gift voucher to the krafty shop!
You have a whole month to play along until
Monday, May June 25th at midnight EST!
Also be sure to share your creations on the Krafty Friends facebook page because we LOVE to see your stuff!

PRODUCTS USED
Stamps
Inks
Stencil 
Dies
Blender Tool
Enamel Dots


Check out some incredible inspiration from the Krafty Design Team below, then join us for all the fun!!
Happy Kraftin'!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag! Wonderful colouring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp set. I like the details in the background- subtle but fun

    ReplyDelete