Saturday 15 June 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Capture The Moment

Welcome back to another day of previews of the
JUNE 2019 release at
Today I get to showcase CAPTURE THE MOMENT and it’s from artist, Cheryl Grant!

This sweet set features all three of the krafty kids….Lucas, Lexi and Lulu! Such great images for encouraging cards, not to mention the PERFECT set for scrapbook and pocket pages!! The set also comes with a couple of coordinating sentiments!


I coloured Lucas up with Copic markers and cut him out using my Scan n Cut. I placed him on a simple card that I created using embossing folders, pattern paper, some velum, gold thread and a few Krafty dots as well ;)

I hope you like my card creation for today!

For now, hop around and check out some incredible designs from the rest of the Krafty Team!!
See you back here tomorrow for our celebration

Krafty Release Hop!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

11 comments:

  1. I like the brick background you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring as always and the subtle brick in the background is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a SPECTACULAR background! I love this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background! Always love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lights, camera, action....smile maker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color choices!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you created the card. The use of the gold thread caught my eye...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite colors. The background OMG. Need a video on how to do this

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout! And the colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything about this card! Stephen, I am always excited to see what you will create next!

    ReplyDelete