Saturday 6 July 2019

Christmas In July


Hi Friends! 
Im taking part in another Saturday challenge happening over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. This weeks challenge is "Christmas In July"


I was so excited about this challenge because there is no time like the present to get started on this Christmas cards...If I am being honest, Christmas cards are my most favourite to make!

I coloured up this sweet Santa image from the set "Dear Santa" in Copic markers. I actually coloured him up a few weeks ago as part of the Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge (you can follow me on Instagram if you want to see my other entires.

Be sure to hop around to the other design team members blogs and see what they created for the Christmas In July challenge and if you feel inspired, I hope you enter too!

Until next time!
Stephen


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment