Saturday 17 August 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps August Release - Day 4

Welcome back to the fourth and FINAL day

of August Krafty Peeks from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Today I have another fantastic stamp set to share with you from artist, Neda Sadreddin!

It's called "I WANT CANDY!"


This adorable set features some sweet little trick or treaters! Plus a bunch of awesome accessories plus super fun sentiments!! These stamps will put a spell on you!


I coloured up this adorable Witch with Copic markers and placed her on an ink blended background which I used the super awesome spiderweb stencil that was previewed on Day 1. I added some enamel dots and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.

I hope you like my card creation for today. Be sure to hop around to the other design team member's blogs and check out their amazing creations 

until next time - Stephen 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. So much fun and now "I want candy"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card! and always beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension you got with that awesome background! Fun Halloween card! Great details and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing coloring and a perfect little halloween scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lighting on your card, very spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh love how you worked with the stencil in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the play on wards in the sentiment.
    funtastic card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete