Monday 11 November 2019

Lorraine - Hello Friend

Hi Friends! 
Today I am kicking off the newest challenge happening over at Stamp Anniething.
This months challenge is "Tags"

For my main image, I coloured up the adorable "Lorraine - Hello" with Copics.
I decided to take the challenge quite literally and use a tag on my project. I used the Tag diecut from the shaker basics set 2 but spiced it up by stencilling a swirly background using Stamp Anniething inks and the Fancy Swirl stencil that was an exclusive to everyone who attended our first Stamp Anniething retreat this past October.
I found a patten paper that went well with my background and then added the Friends diecut which I added some silver Wink of Stella to. 
To finish off my card, I adder some clear enamel droplets and a while heat embossed "Hello" sentiment which was stamped onto a banner from the Banner Diecut set.
I hope you liked my card creation for today!
Until Next Time - Stephen 

Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment