Monday 10 February 2020

Quick and Easy "Congrats" card

Hi Friends!
 I have a quick and easy card to share with you today that uses minimal supplies and doesn't involve colouring...can you believe I just wrote that?!


I used the "Congrats" word die from the February 2020 Stamp Anniething release and cut it out 3 times using 3 different card stocks...white, gold glitter, and black. I layered them slightly offset to give the look of shadows.

My base cardstock was grey which I scored 4 parallel lines using a bone folder. My top piece of the card simply uses white card stock that I embossed using a star embossing folder.  I layered more of the gold cardstock and some black striped patterned paper under the top embossed piece.

To finish off my card, I added some gold and silver splatters using Perfect Pearls mixed with water and added a few sequins.

I hope you like my card creation for today. 

Until Next Time - Stephen


No comments:

Post a Comment