Thursday 2 April 2020

Whimsy Stamps - TP Dudley

Hi Friends! 
I hope you are doing ok during this very crazy time. I am a dog groomer and unfortunately like so many people right now, I'm currently not working due to COVID 19.

I have been keeping myself occupied in my crafty space colouring and making cards, crocheting, weaving and spinning...what have you been up to right now?

I wanted to share this card I created today. A friend of mine inspired me as she also coloured up this adorable image from Whimsy Stamps and it is currently a free digital download. The name of the image is called TP Dudley and I will link it HERE


I had so much fun colouring him up with my Copic markers and then cut him out. I placed him on a simple stencilled background which I  placed on top of some bright green pattern paper.

I hope you like my card creation for today and hope you are all safe, happy, and healthy during this crazy time.

until next time - Stephen 

5 comments:

  1. So fun. I have this one printed, just waiting to be colored. Love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had to laugh when I saw your card! Some humor and positive vibes in this weird situation.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Fantastic colouring too!

    ReplyDelete