Tuesday 23 March 2021

My Favorite Things Cats & Plants Card Kit Release

Hi Friends!
Just popping in to share some more inspiration using the March 2021 Cats & Plants card kit from My Favorite Things

Working with this kit has been pure fun and I created a quick and simple card that you can whip up in no time.
I started by ink blending my background using the Rectangle Extraordinary Stencil with Carved Pumpkin and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks and then adding some splatters using Oxide Sprays. I've been really having fun lately just playing around with my inks and creating backgrounds.
Next, I stamped out some of the adorable kitties from the Housecats stamp set, coloured them with Copics and then die cut them with the coordinating Die-namics. I knew I wanted to create a scene with Cats doing what they do best...causing trouble haha
I did add the Out of the Box Die-namics cause well...anyone with a cat knows...if there is a box left open a cat will surly find it.
Be sure to check out this amazing kit...its pure fun!



Always follow your creative heart

24 comments:

  1. Thanks to the DT's amazing creations, I just ordered this kit and I am not even a cat person--lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you included the cat trap, aka a box! Works for my cats every time😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the box as it’s a perfect cat thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured cats at play - wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the textures of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card example today - love the different personalities of the cats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Using the box was a perfect idea for the kitties! How creative, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You showed our curious cats are and always getting into boxes fit their personality perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun!!! They are playing with their favorite toy, a box. Our kitty used to climb into the paper bags I placed on the floor when I had unloaded the groceries. He loved to hide in them. Your card is just adorable. I LOVE this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a cute colorful card! Thanks for the inspiration! I like how you added in the box. I know boxes were always my cats favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steve this is so adorable! I loved that you used the little box too. I am going to have to add that to my shopping list too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purrfect coloring! love these kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card, that little kitty sitting in the box is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful and funny 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  15. The box was a great added touch. Cat's just can't resist them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so adorable!! Do you have cats? 'Cause you definitely portrayed them perfectly!! I have 4--1 old man and 3 young kittens--and they definitely love to cause trouble! And I have to keep a box on my work desk because the kittens definitely HAVE to be in a box if it is available!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kitty in the box and a plant knocked over... definitely a realistic scene! Fun card, and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute birthday card with the cats. I like the box and the overturned plant.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha you did catch their "fun" side, tee hee. Hey, the box die... brilliant for the kitties. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete