Tuesday 21 September 2021

MFT Snow Globe card kit

Hi Friends!

Welcome to the My Favorite Things the Holiday Snow Globe card kit release.  This amazingly festive card kit is now available for purchase in the My Favorite Things online shop.

I created a clean and simple card base with a limited colour palate using whites and reds.

My inspiration for this card started with the pattern paper which is from the Holly Jolly paper pad. 

I selected the Santa image from the Snow Globe Singles stamp set and then cut him out using the coordinating Die-namics. To create my background, used the Snow Globe Die-namics which coordinates perfectly with the circle shaker window inserts.
I stamped a few of the tree images from the Snow Globe Singles stamp set and stamped them in red.

 

Always follow your creative heart 

1 comment: