Sunday 10 April 2022

My Favorite Things - Top of the World

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Day 2 of the April 2022 Release Countdown from My Favorite Things.
All the goodies you see today will be available for purchase Tuesday April 12 at 10am EST.

For todays card creation using the April release, I played with the “Top of the world” stamp set and coordinating Die-namics.

I started by stamping out a selection of images from the “ Top of the world” stamp sets, colouring up the images using Copic markers and then cutting them out using the coordinating Die-namics.

I grabbed a piece of light blue card stock and ink blended overtop with a dark blue and a black ink using  the Radiating Rays stencil. I love how this background came out as it really makes the coloured images POP.
To finish off the card, I heat embossed the sentiment on a yellow cardstock using white embossing powder and added a few sequins for that signature sparkle I like to have on all my cards.

Products Used:

For even more ideas and inspiration, please visit the My Favorite Things YouTube channel

Always follow your creative heart

No comments:

Post a Comment