Wednesday 5 July 2017

Stamp Anniething's July Release: Day One: Tony - Lets Hang Out



Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's July Release!
Get your summer party hats on, this release is all about "chillin' and relaxing"




Tony will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!

`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First off, I am SO excited to be part of the Stamp Anniething Design Team! I can't begin to tell you how great the July release is and I'm looking forward to sharing what I created! When I first laid eyes on Tony - Let's Hang Out Soon, I immediately envisioned creating a scene card using this super adorable stamp. I coloured him using Copics, did some ink blending and some heat embossing as well; this and more went into creating this eye catching card.


Copics:
Skin - BV00, E11, E21, E00, E50, E93
Hair - E99, YR24, YR23
Jeans - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99 
Tree - E99, E57, E55, E53
Leaves - YG09, YGO3, YG01

Clouds:
Distress Inks
Broken China,  Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Scattered Straw

I hope you enjoyed our July release!

 Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kerri! I really enjoyed your live stream last night

      Delete