Friday 4 August 2017

Stamp AnnieThing August Release: Day Three - Tony I get a kick out of you!




Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!
Tony's back! He's earning his belts in karate!!








Tony is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Its the final day for Release Week at Stamp AnnieThing and I am so excited to share this card with you. This is by far my favourite creation for this release...you know what they say, Save the best for last!


I decided to create a side fold out card (video of card opening at the bottom) and took my style inspiration from comic books. I designed my own "Bam!" word bubble using my Silhouette Cameo. I used stencils to create the various background with my Distress Inks and Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. 


I coloured Tony using the following Copic colours and cut him out with my Scan N Cut. I also added some clear Wink Of Stella glitter pen on the "Bam!" for some extra sparkle.

Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, E93
Hair - YR24, YR23, Y21, Y11
Belt - T10, T7, T5
Karate Gi - C3, C2, C1, C0, C00







I hope you enjoyed our August release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Super awesome!! Love the colours and patterns and the folding 💙

    ReplyDelete