Wednesday 6 September 2017

Stamp AnnieThing September Release - Day One


Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's September Release!






Tommy will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I had a lot of fun creating this card. I will admit I was a little stumped initially as to what I was going to create with this stamp. However the the wheels turned and I decided to put a Pizza spin on this image.
I started by Colouring Tommy with my Copics using the following colours.  

Copics
Hair - YR23, YR24, E99
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E50, R20
Shirt - 110, T9, T7, T6, T4
Jeans - B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Pizza Box - R35, R37, R39, G24, G28, G29, E55, E53, E51

Once he was finished, I cut him out with my Brother Scan N Cut and popped him up with foam tape on the card base. 
I created a card layout that was inspired by the themes I imagined would come from old fashioned Pizza parlour. Therefore I went with red plaid pattern paper, warm browns as if from the pizza box itself and then decided to throw in some green as well. I created my own sentiment and used the Silhouette Cameo 3 to cut it out. I then layered everything together, added a heart die cut that I had laying around and finished the card with some black bakers twine. 

Thank you for joining us, we hope you enjoyed our projects for this release! Grazie!!

Until Next Time - Stephen 

No comments:

Post a Comment