Monday 11 June 2018

Stamp AnnieThing - Burst Your Bubble

Hi Friends! Its my day to post on the Stamp AnnieThing blog and today I am sharing a quick and simple card anyone can whip up in no time. Its especially great to give to a friend that needs come encouragement.

I used Sofia - Burst Your Bubble and coloured her using Copic markers

Copics
Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Hair - T9, T7, T5, T3
Dress - RV25, RV23, RV21, BG34, BG11


I designed a simple card layout that really puts the spotlight on your colouring. I created this by using both stitched rectangle and circle dies, some pattern paper, as well as a few gold sequins. I did add some white gel pen to my coloured image for an added touch of detail.

I hope you like my card creation for today! 

Until next time - Stephen  


No comments:

Post a Comment