Friday 26 October 2018

Introducing Grab and Go by Stamp AnnieThing


Hi and welcome to our first ever Grab and Go! Release Hop!
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We pulled out all the bells and whistles for this Wizard inspired theme box to get us all in the mood for the soon to be released Fantastic Beasts 2 movie!
If you are anything like me, and love anything Harry Potter related - than this box is for you!
~*~*~*~*~Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!~*~*~*~*~

Valued over $165, its quite a steal considering all you get inside!
Take a peek at the projects I made using the new release items and make sure to visit the other team members below too!  Meg and Stephen used ONLY items from the box, so you can see what you will be getting!


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Ann told me about the Grab and Go box concept I was so pumped...I couldn't wait...I just knew it was going to be FANTASTIC. When I finally got this amazing box in my hands, I was seriously FLOORED by the amount of wonderful items that are inside. When she says it's a well stocked subscription box, she isn't kidding. Never in all my years of crafting have I seen a box with this many incredible goodies.

I created all of these projects using only what was inside the box...and let me tell you, I DIDNT even make a dent in the contents of this collection. I worked on all these cards while I was travelling...I actually coloured all the images while I was on a plane ride to California and completed the cards in my hotel room. There is literally everything you could ever need (aside from markers and your die cutting machine) to make piles and piles of amazing witch and wizard themed projects. 

I hope you like my card creations...I certainly had a blast brewing them up and its been killing me to have had to wait to share them with all of you. I'm certain they will cast the same spell on you too.










Candace
Cindy
Eunji
Gigi
Meg (using ONLY Box contents)
Melissa
Michelle H
Nicole
Stacey
Michelle C
Stephen (using ONLY Box contents)
Tina





 Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Boy do I wish you were my neighbor :) As I said with all the other designer projects... AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your cards!!! Fabulous colouring too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beyond Awesome!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome wizardy magic with these beyond amazing cards.🌟

    ReplyDelete