Sunday 14 July 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie July 2019 release Blog Hop


Today we are celebrating all the JULY Release at
All THREE new clear stamp sets are NOW available over at the Krafty Shop, along with the new Party Peach inks and new Pastel Krafty Dots!
I decided to play around with the "My Gnomie" stamp set again...I just love those Gnomes so much


I coloured this adorable image up with coloured pencils and did a quick ink blended background using Mermaid Melody and Sparkling Sapphire Krafty Kolours Hybrid inks
I hope you like my card creation for today!
Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest if the design team created using the amazing July release
Until next time - Stephen

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card to send a paperhug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love your card Stephen beautiful rich colors ans coloring! Love the intensity of the crayon pigment, so warm .
    Clean and simple style and yet soooo perfect! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete