Saturday 13 July 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - My Gnomies

Welcome back to the third and final day of Krafty Peeks for the

July 2019 release at
Our last stamp set is a CUTIE!

And I have a feeling you're going to NEED it.....
gnome matter what!
It's called MY GNOMIES and is by artist, Melissa Baker-Nguyen!


This adorable set is just too fun for words!!

It features several main images plus accessory stamps and awesome sentiments!


I created this card by stamp and masking off the images. I used Krafty Kolours hybrid inks to created the sky and ground. The images are coloured with Copic Markers and details were added in using coloured pencil. For an added touch, I stamped out the flowers and heat embossed them to create my very own pattern paper.

I hope you like my card creation for todays super cute new stamp set. Be sure to hop around and check out what the rest of the design team created!

Until Next Time - Stephen 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

10 comments:

  1. The embossed flowers are a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. your own pattern paper adds charm to your creation Stephen! beautiful detail. gorgeous coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring and I love the flowers in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work I really love your card.❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! I like how you used the stamp to create your own paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is just amazing, Stephen!! I want to color like you when I grow up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the texture of his outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Stephen, looking forward to the retreat and learning your copic techniques....love your cards.

    ReplyDelete