Friday 12 July 2019

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Just One More Page


Welcome to Day TWO of the
July Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
Today we are sharing a stamp set from artist Emilie Goulet and
it's called JUST ONE MORE PAGE!


This super cool stamp set features a reader who looks so peaceful to be starting an adventure! She's all set with her comfy pillow chair, noise cancelling headphones and of course, her BOOK! Plus three amazing sentiments!


I coloured up this girl image with Copic markers. I added some white highlights with a while coloured pencil and the cut her out using my Scan n Cut machine.
I kept my card layout super simple. I just ink blended Ruby Red and Yummy Yellow Krafty Kolours hybrid inks together and added a piece of black and white striped pattern paper. I love how the ink blending make the image really pop...what do you think?

For now, hop around and check out some amazing designs featuring JUST ONE MORE PAGE from the rest of the Krafty Team!
See you back here tomorrow for our final peek day!

Until Next Time - Stephen
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I love your background and the black and white at the bottom! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Your colors & coloring are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely makes it pop. I love how you can make something simple so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background!! That stamp would be great for my grandkids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card is amazing Stephen. your choice of vibrant colors is just perfect for this sweet image. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely, great background!

    ReplyDelete