Wednesday 24 March 2021

My Favorite Things - Wednesday Sketch Challenge #534


Hi Friends!
It's time for a new sketch challenge from My Favorite Things.  When I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use one of my most loved stamp sets...You Gnome Me (seriously I cant tell you how many times I have used this one...but its a lot!)


I wanted top have some fun playing with texture paste to create the brick wall texture on the card. 

 



I stamped and coloured the sweet little gnome using Copic markers and cut him out using the coordinating Die-namics.  I placed him on a circle die cut on which I stencilled some clouds using the Mini Cloud Edges stencil. Next cut out some grass using the Slimline Grassy Hills Die-namics and added some green splatter to the grass for some extra visual interest and texture. 

Thanks for stopping by and I cant wait to see what you create using this weeks Sketch challenge.

Always follow your creative heart

3 comments: