Monday 12 April 2021

My Favorite Things April Release Countdown - Day 1

Hi Friends!
Welcome back to the final day of the My Favorite Things April release countdown. 




I used the new Sprinkling You With Love stamp set, coloured it up with Copics then cut it out with the coordinating Die-namics.
I cut an A2 sized card front out of MFT’s kraft card stock and stamped the sentiment in black and heat embossed the sprinkling water drops using white embossing powder directly onto the card front. 
For my background, I used Distress inks with the Ray Of Light stencil and paired it with the Outside the Box Cloud Die-namics to complete my scene.

I hope you like my card for today, see you tomorrow for the MFT & Friends release party.

Always follow your creative heart

4 comments:

  1. How nice to think someone is up there sprinkling us with love. Perhaps loved ones that have passed on before us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, I love this! I love the white space....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE this card! Perfect for my style. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete