Sunday 11 April 2021

My Favorite Things April Release Countdown - Day 2

Hi Friends!
Welcome back for day 2 of the My Favorite Things April release countdown! Today we are previewing some awesome new stamp sets...it was so hard to decide that I combined a few of them in my project for today.


I started off by colouring up the beautiful Spring Wreath stamp set with Copic markers and then die cut it out using the coordinating Die-namics. I then pulled a few of the images from the Tweet Memories stamp set and coloured them up using Copics as well. I want to try colouring up these images again on some Kraft card stock but with coloured pencils next...I think that would look gorgeous 
I wanted to have some fun with my Distress Inks doing some ink smooshing. I had so much fun I decided to bring in some Distress Micro Glaze with the Lots of Hearts stencil. I love how this background turned out and pairs nicely with the images.
To bring everything together I used a sheet of pattern paper from the Stripe Splash paper pad paired with the Princess Pink prestige card stock.

See you tomorrow for the final day of previews.

Always follow your creative heart

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card and wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much different from all the other cards. Not as light and bright, but still beautiful. Your background is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Your background is dynamic and looks fantastic with the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. That background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is stunning! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete