Monday 19 April 2021

Three Room Studio - Believe In Fairies

 Hi Friends!

Aside from my design team work, it's been a while since I took some time to create using other companies stamps . With Kathy Racoosin's Daily Marker challenge currently going on I thought I would take some time out of my day to create just for me. 

I decided to use a stamp from a company who's images I absolutely adore and that is Three Room Studio Stamps...If you haven't heard of them, I highly recommend you go check them out because their style is like no other and the images are just a joy to colour and create with.

I decided to just grab a single image from the Believe In Fairies stamp set and colour her up using Copic markers. I will list the markers I used at the bottom of this post if you are interested.

Once I finished the colouring, I cut her out by hand (there are coordinating dies available but I don't have them). and then went on to create my background.

I have been on a real ink blending kick these last few weeks and have had so much fun making my backgrounds using stencils and inks...it can really take your card to the next level. To create my background, I used the Radiating Rays Stencil from My Favorite Things and ink blended using Distress Inks in the colours Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves and finally Black Soot....woooah that was a lot of colours but I just love how it came out. To finish off my background, I added some white splatter using white paint mixed with water. I then mounted my background onto some Poppin' Pink card stock from My Favorite Things to help bring all the colours together.



To finish off my card, I stamped out the Circle Doodle Background stamp  from Simon Says Stamp onto some Eiffel Tower Card stock from My Favorite Things, using Eiffel Tower premium dye ink from My Favorite Things. The sentiment was stamped onto a banner and heat embossed using white embossing powder.

Copics:
Skin - E04, E11, E2, E00, E000, E0000 R20
Hair - E29 E25, E23
Dress - V17, V15, V12
Wings - B02, B00, B0000, BV00, BV0000

Always follow your creative heart

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Stephen! The striking details in the bold deep colours really make this pop. LOVE the texture on the black background and the fab starburst effect. Such a sweet fairy too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete