Friday 21 May 2021

Stamp Anniething - The Socialites bundle

Hi Friends!
Today Stamp Anniething is kicking off the brand spanking new Socialites Bundle. This bundle is full of awesome stamps, coordinating dies and a new lace builder die set.

For my first project, I created a simple card using one of the amazing new images from the bundle that I coloured up using Copic markers. This stamp set has a bunch of accessories that you can stamp, colour up and die cut out to customize you character as you see fit. I decided to base this character off of the Queen from the Netflix show Bridgerton  
For the remainder of my card, I used the Fancy Swirls stencil for the background and added the new lace builder die set from the bundle in coordinating colours

For my second card, I went all out and created a slimline slider card to help set the scene using two stamped images that I coloured up to look like Daphne and Simon from Bridgerton. 
To create my scene, I used the Cloud Builder Stencil as well as the Cobblestone stencil and then added a frame around the scene using the Slimline Frame Die.

I stamped the sentiment “Shall we promenade” directly onto the card front and I love that when you pull the tab, Simon moves towards Daphne.

I hope you like my card creations using the new Socialites bundle. I love hearing from you, leave a comment in the comments section down below.

Always follow your creative heart

2 comments:

  1. Stephen these are just amazing, as always. I am so honored to learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Beckie! That means so much to me

      Delete