Wednesday 15 September 2021

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #559

Hi Friends!
Welcome to another Wednesday Sketch Challenge from My Favorite Things.

It must be funny visiting my blog or Instagram feed as of late…I’ve gone between making Halloween cards to Christmas cards and then back to Halloween haha….
In all honesty though, this is my most favorite time for card making as I have so much fun playing with both seasonal themes. 
I decided to use the Everything but the Broom Die-namics that was released back in August. I had so much fun playing with it, I knew I wanted to spend some more time using it before spooky season was over.

The card sketch called for a slimline card design but I decided it alter it and design a traditional A2 sized card.

Using the Everything but the Broom Die-namics is quick and easy, simply grab the die and your favorite card stock colours and go to town.
I did a bit of ink blending and added some white gel pen details so they wouldn’t feel so flat.
I grabbed a sentiment from the Frightfully Sweet stamp set which I feel works perfectly with this card.

I hope you enjoyed my card creation for today! 






Always follow your creative heart

1 comment: